Single Product Builder
What is UDesign Single Product Builder?
UDesign Single Product Builder is one of template builders that UDesign provides. It helps you build any types of single product pages in a faster and easier way with the help of Elementor page builder & UDesign Dynamic content feature. You can manage your single templates at
Single Product Builder section in
UDesign > Templates page.
What can UDesign Single Product Builder do for you?
UDesign Single Product Builder
- offers you some fully compatible UDesign Elements which are only accessible in Single Product Builder Environment.
- allows you to access all UDesign Elements.
- offers you Display Condition Service.
It offers 14 elements. Each element is important part of single product page.
As you probably know, the important meta of product is product image, price and title and etc.
You can make any product layout which you want by drag and drop of single product elements. It’s e-commerce revolution like header and footer builder.
Ok. Well, let’s see the elements below.
- Product Image – Product Images are very important in our single product page.
- Product Navigation – Displays product navigation.
- Product Rating – Displays product rating.
- Product Price – Displays product price.
- Product Flash Sale – Displays product flash sale.
- Product Add to Cart – Displays cart form
- Product Tabs – Displays product tabs.
- Frequently Bought Together – Displays products, which are bought together frequently.
- Product Linked Products – Displays linked products.
- Product Vendor Products – Displays vendor products.
- Product Compare – You can compare products using this element.
- Product Wishlist – You can add your products into wishlist.
- Product Tag – Displays product tag.
- Product Brand – Displays product brand.
- Product Title – The element allows you to show product title.
- Product Meta – With this element, you can show product meta information.
- Product Excerpt – With this element, you can show product excerpt.
How to use UDesign Single Product Builder?
*Note: Ahead of creating Single Product Builder, you have to install WOOCOMMERCE PLUGIN.
Step 1 – Go to
UDesign > Template Builder.
Step 2 – Click ‘Add New’ button on top of page.
Step 3 – In New UDesign Builder Modal, select Single Product Builder in “Template Type” field. And give your block’s name in “Template Name” field.
Step 4 – The next step is to build your part with Elementor or Gutenberg.