What is UDesign Popup Builder?
UDesign Popup Builder is one of template builders that UDesign provides. It helps you build any types of popup faster and easily with Elementor page builder. You can manage your site popups at
Popup Builder section in
UDesign > Templates page.
UDesign Popup Builder Settings
Here is UDesign Popup Builder settings list.
- Width: Set popup’s width.
- Height: Set popup’s height as it’s content or set it manually.
- Content Position: Popup’s content alignment.
- Position: Popup container’s position on screen.
- Style Options: Includes overlay color, content background, shadow effect and etc.
- Popup Animation: Select popup’s appear animation.
- Animation Duration: Set popup’s animation duration.
How to use UDesign Popup Builder?
Step 1 – Go to
UDesign > Template Builder.
Step 2 – Click ‘Add New’ button on top of page.
Step 3 – In New UDesign Builder Modal, select Popup Builder in “Template Type” field. And give your block’s name in “Template Name” field.
Step 4 – The next step is to build your part with Elementor or Gutenberg.