Install & Setup WooCommerce
UDesign is fully compatible with WooCommerce and includes full design integration, as well as custom WooCommerce Elements. To get started with creating your online shop, you need to install the free WooCommerce Plugin. This documentation on using WooCommerce is the very basic information you need to get started. Please take a look at the important links below that have extensive information about using WooCommerce.
- WooCommerce Plugin Page : The official WooCommerce plugin page.
- WooCommerce Documentation : WooCommerce Online documentation created by Woo Themes.
- WooCommerce Guided Tour Videos : WooCommerce Guided Tour Videos created by Woo Themes.
- WooCommerce Setup Wizard : WooCommerce Setup Wizard that lets you set up your shop with ease.
- WooCommerce Community Forums : Community forum for WooCommerce plugin created by WooThemes.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you’ve imported one of our WooCommerce demos, then you can safely skip the Woo Onboarding Wizard process because our demo importer will handle that setup for you. To skip the Woo Onboarding Wizard process, simply click the ‘Not Right Now’ button.
How to install WooCommerce
- Go to
UDesign > Pluginsand locate the WooCommerce plugin.
- Click the ‘Install’ button. The plugin will install and auto activate.
- The WooCommerce Setup Wizard should then appear. If you’re importing one of our Woo demos, you can safely skip this process. To skip, click the ‘Not Right Now’ button. If you’re not importing one of our Woo demos, then click the ‘Let’s Go!’ button to proceed with the setup.
- Follow the onscreen prompts and instructions to go through the process and fill in your store’s necessary information. Once finished, you can proceed to creating your first product by clicking the ‘Create Your First Product’ button, or return to the WordPress Dashboard by clicking the link below the setup window.