What is UDesign Layout Builder?
UDesign Layout Builder is a tool that apply any layouts to any pages on your website.
To open layout builder, please click
UDesign > Layout Builder menu in admin’s main menu. Then, you can see some layouts already added by the theme.
Global layout affects all pages.
If you set header, or footer in global layout, then all pages have its header and footer.
Each layout affects pages belong to its display condition.
If you set blog layout as above screenshot, your blog page looks like this.
Layout categories are groups of layouts divided by display condition. Learn how to create.
- All Layouts – Show all layouts.
- Home – Show layouts applied for only home page.
- Portfolios– Show layouts applied for only portfolio archive pages such as portfolios page, portfolio category pages, portfolio skill pages.
- Portfolio Item– Show page layouts applied for single portfolio pages.
- Blog – Show layouts applied for only post archive pages such as blog page, post category pages, tag pages.
- Single Post– Show page layouts applied for single post pages.
- Members– Show layouts applied for only member archive pages such as members page and member category pages.
- Member Item– Show page layouts applied for single member pages.
- Search – Show search layouts applied for only search pages.
- Page – Show page layouts applied for only real pages.
- 404 Page – Show 404 page layout (well known as “page not found”)